I am a developer specializing in web applications. Currently, I work on a large application built on Java, JRuby, and Rails. I've also written web services in Python using Django and the combination of Pyramid and Cornice. I am interested in practical programming education, service-oriented architecture and design, and functional programming. My current personal interest is Clojure.
Top Network Posts
- 228How do quick & dirty programmers know they got it right?
- 80Should you always pass the bare minimum data needed into a function in cases like this
- 28Case insensitive string comparison
- 21What is the name of this convention for curly braces?
- 18Beginner question: returning a boolean value from a function in Python
- 15Why does whole leaf tea leave a residue in the cup?
- 15Design documents as part of Agile
- View more network posts →