My interests are mainly in assembly programming (FASM).
Check some of my assembly projects:
Fresh IDE - Visual RAD IDE and framework for assembly programming. Self-compilable. Allows writing of portable assembly programs. Has embedded FASM compiler.
MiniMagAsm - Ultralight and fast CMS for small sites, written entirely in assembly language. Uses markdown-like markup language for article formatting. Portable for Windows and Linux (32 and 64 bit) web servers.
AsmBB - Ultralight and very fast web forum engine, written in assembly language that use SQLite as a storage backend and FastCGI as communication protocol.
phWeb - lightweight and fast web server for Windows, Linux and KolibriOS. (work in progress)
Top Network Posts
- 17What is Copper Thieving and why use it?
- 16Why is Pearson hash not used as a cryptographic hash?
- 15Why don't relays incorporate flyback diodes?
- 15Under what conditions does the Stack Exchange engine stop live updates?
- 14How to make font that clearly distinct "b" and "d" without sacrificing legibility
- 14Why is the mouse cursor slightly tilted and not straight?
- 11What is the nicest (user-friendliest) way to tell a user about "Access Denied" error?
- View more network posts →