Graduated with a Bachelors in Applied Computer Science at the University College of Ghent. I focus heavily on C#, Roslyn, Entity-Framework and the general Microsoft ecosystem.
Having trouble following best practices? Take a look at VSDiagnostics!
Programming is the art of telling another human what one wants the computer to do. ~Donald Knuth
Top Network Posts
- 216How accurate is "Business logic should be in a service, not in a model"?
- 150How can a Java variable be different from itself?
- 97Difference between C# and Java's ternary operator (? :)
- 85How can I replace two strings in a way that one does not end up replacing the other?
- 73How to test that no exception is thrown?
- 44Is there a constraint that restricts my generic method to numeric types?
- 35Is there a reason why someone shouldn't buy into a temporarily cheap currency of an otherwise solid economy?
- View more network posts →