My day job is with a company I co-founded, called SonoPlot, Inc., which manufactures and sells robotic systems for the printed electronics and biological research markets. Among other things, I write our control software, which is Cocoa-based, running on Macs.
I do Mac and iPhone development on the side in my one-man company Sunset Lake Software. Lately, like everyone else, I've been doing some tinkering on the iPhone. In fact, I teach a class on the subject at the Madison Area Technical College, for which the previous semester's videos can be found on iTunes U.
Top Network Posts
- 395Review audits and "I understand" button
- 360How do I associate file types with an iPhone application?
- 287How do I apply a perspective transform to a UIView?
- 278Moderators should be able to manually ban users from suggesting edits
- 274NSOperation vs Grand Central Dispatch
- 242What kind of leaks does automatic reference counting in Objective-C not prevent or minimize?
- 228How does the new automatic reference counting mechanism work?
- View more network posts →