I am a second year undergraduate student, studying Mechanical Engineering at IIT Kharagpur, West Bengal, India.
I have recently started learning Scheme. And am still getting used to the list processing domain, prefix expressions and functional programming.
I started coding in 2011 and since then, I have fallen in love with it!!
I started out with C++, as do most, and worked with it for some time.
After that I discovered python and there was no returning back from there. I have created some applications in Python, using Tkinter for GUI.
I have worked extensively in both front-end web developmentand back-end development. Back-end fascinated me a lot more, and am still learning a lot about the MVC paradigm.
I use Tkinter for creating the GUI of most of the applications that I write in Python.
I also play the keyboard and I love all the compositions by
I solve the Rubik's Cube. And my average time for solving the cube, is under 50 seconds.
Some of my favourite quotations are:
DUBITO ERGO COGITO,COGITO ERGO SUM
I DOUBT THEREFORE I THINK, I THINK THEREFORE I AM
My personal website: http://icyflame.github.io
Me on the Internet:
youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/007007Delta
github repository: https://github.com/IcyFlame
Stack Overflow profile page: http://stackoverflow.com/users/2080089/icyflame
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/kannan.siddharth.keyboard
Top Network Posts
- 18Number of onto functions
- 13What's the difference between syntax and semantics?
- 8How to pip or easy_install tkinter
- 8Removing duplicate rows from a csv file using a python script
- 7debianzing a python program to get a .deb
- 6Mounting all partitions on hard disk automatically on Linux Mint
- 6Changing "Publisher" information for a ".exe" file
- View more network posts →