I'm a young Linux programmer working for a company called Balabit Ltd..
Please note that I'm Hungarian, so if my English is a little bit broken, please cut me some slack. :)
// No surrender, no retreat, no kiddin'
Top Network Posts
- 123likely()/unlikely() macros in the Linux kernel - how do they work? What's their benefit?
- 80Determine if a function exists in bash
- 48Unmangling the result of std::type_info::name
- 32How to detect if the current process is being run by GDB?
- 17What's the Cleanest Way to SSH and Run Multiple Commands in Bash?
- 15How to detect if the current process is being run by GDB?
- 15Python os module open file above current directory with relative path
- View more network posts →