I do high-frequency trading, mostly in C++ and Python (formerly q/kdb+). My views are my own and do not reflect the same of my employer.
Top Network Posts
- 82The generalist badge should be gold
- 77How do I force make/gcc to show me the commands?
- 62How were some language communities (eg, Ruby and Python) able to prevent fragmentation while others (eg, Lisp or ML) were not?
- 37Get number of CPUs in Linux using C
- 36How do I delete a remote branch in Git?
- 31Why did the Haskell committee choose monads to represent I/O?
- 30What programming languages are most commonly used in quantitative finance?
- View more network posts →