I'm absolutely passionate about delivering great software, but the days of the solo-developer are already passing into history. Today, delivering great software means being an active and supportive member of a team. It means knowing how to listen carefully, encourage sincerely, criticise constructively and lead when necessary. And great teams deliver.
Top Network Posts
- 125What's the role of GetHashCode in the IEqualityComparer<T> in .NET?
- 44How can I implement a touch-sensitive, responsive, sortable list supporting drag & drop for Bootstrap?
- 24What is the most efficient way to encode an arbitrary GUID into readable ASCII (33-127)?
- 23Insert NULL value into INT column
- 19TSQL - efficient way of setting multiple variables
- 14WCF Service Client: The content type text/html; charset=utf-8 of the response message does not match the content type of the binding
- 13How to check if process is not responding?
- View more network posts →