SDET with 5 years of experience in software testing & BS in Computer Science. I'm also not very good at filling out "About Me" sections. I'm not as much of an expert as I'd like to be, so am trying to soak up knowledge as fast as I can while balancing work and "real life".
Top Network Posts
- 28Why do ads for s/w engineers always say they "offer a fast-paced environment"?
- 24What is meant by "Automated tests don't find new bugs"?
- 21How do you prepare yourself for a testing position?
- 20What programming languages are good for novice testers to learn?
- 18Good resources for building a QA team
- 17code cowboy on the team
- 16Does anyone have a good list of steps for reducing a bug?
- View more network posts →