SDET with 5 years of experience in software testing & BS in Computer Science. I'm also not very good at filling out "About Me" sections. I'm not as much of an expert as I'd like to be, so am trying to soak up knowledge as fast as I can while balancing work and "real life".
Top Network Posts
- 62How to make people new to programming stop asking me questions and distracting me?
- 28Why do ads for s/w engineers always say they "offer a fast-paced environment"?
- 22What is meant by "Automated tests don't find new bugs"?
- 20How do you prepare yourself for a testing position?
- 18What programming languages are good for novice testers to learn?
- 16code cowboy on the team
- 16Good resources for building a QA team
- View more network posts →