I have worked in the field of software development since the early nineties (C and C++ under DOS and Windows), becoming more and more involved in systems design along the way.
This culminated in starting my own consultancy business and working with a number of prestigious clients (for example Barclays, Nationwide, Coutts, IBM) providing architecture services in both the UK and USA.
I still remain hands-on, .net mostly, but this is really due to client demand rather than any overwhelming desire to crank out code! (If the truth be told I'd happily never write another line.)
Top Network Posts
- 29Set that a program has to run at startup from an installer
- 19How to find a hole in a bicycle tire tube quickly
- 16Most effective upgrades on Road bike
- 14What's the purpose of soft pedaling?
- 12Sunglasses for cycling - what features to look for?
- 12What is the difference between a horizontal top tube and a sloped one?
- 12Bicycle Components: What's The Real Difference?
- View more network posts →