I have worked in the field of software development since the early nineties (C and C++ under DOS and Windows), becoming more and more involved in systems design along the way.
This culminated in starting my own consultancy business and working with a number of prestigious clients (for example Barclays, Nationwide, Coutts, IBM) providing architecture services in both the UK and USA.
I still remain hands-on, .net mostly, but this is really due to client demand rather than any overwhelming desire to crank out code! (If the truth be told I'd happily never write another line.)
Top Network Posts
- 25Set that a program has to run at startup from an installer
- 18How to find a hole in a bicycle tire tube quickly
- 14What's the purpose of soft pedaling?
- 12Sunglasses for cycling - what features to look for?
- 12Bicycle Components: What's The Real Difference?
- 11Howto design a route in Google Maps on the pc and navigate on the android device
- 10Why is wearing a skin suit in the Tour de France risky?
- View more network posts →