Enthusiastic computer scientist and somewhat sporadic author of articles for ACCU journals.
Likes: games programming, challenges, learning new things, code craftsmanship, watching people achieving to the best of their ability, Git.
Dislikes: untidy code, weak architecture, bad software processes, indifference, technological fads.
Very quick bio: My D.Phil. was in medical image segmentation. I then worked in industry for a bit, doing credit risk management at SunGard and software analytics/logic programming at Semmle. I'm currently working on computer vision at the University of Oxford.
Top Network Posts
- 69Research adviser is trying to give my thesis to another student. What to do?
- 67Why should I use foreach instead of for (int i=0; i<length; i++) in loops?
- 61multiple definition of template specialization when using different objects
- 60How can I move a tag on a git branch to a different commit?
- 29How can a new PhD Student objectively evaluate how well they are doing?
- 25Can I trust a paper that hides implementation details?
- 22Why was function overloading added to C++?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.