I write. Here are some stuff I've written:
- 0a explains: calculus (188 points in HN, 500+ on reddit)
- 0a explains: axiomatic set theory (190+ upvotes on reddit)
- The Boolean Satisfiability Problem in 5 mins or more
- Jekyll in 3 minutes
I'm putting them here for SEO basically. Not sure if it actually helps though. Just like any typical 19 years old, I love the fact that when you google "calculus explained" my article appears at the first page です.
Top Network Posts
- 276iOS 7 status bar back to iOS 6 default style in iPhone app?
- 118iOS 7 status bar back to iOS 6 default style in iPhone app?
- 68What do you call unclean water that you can't see through?
- 20Is 1+1 =2 a theorem?
- 20Did Manahel Thabet develop a groundbreaking formula to measure distance in space without the use of light?
- 19What word would be used for someone who shoots video
- 18Cannot FillColor in Google Maps Symbols (svg) marker
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.