I'm a 36 year old software developer since I was 12, when I got my first AT-286 computer.
Nowadays I work with software development for financial markets, but I already worked with several technologies (from PalmOS to Interactive Digital TV, passing through common Web technologies).
As a hobby I'm a gamer, and currently play Diablo 3 and I did a small support website mainly for my clan, but you can use it yourself @ http://www.diablo3xp.com.
Top Network Posts
- 16What is the role of QA in a BDD-driven project?
- 14Does it matter whether Catwoman chooses to save Batman or not?
- 11How to change skin to Batman Beyond?
- 11What are the ways to avoid duplication of logic between domain classes and SQL queries?
- 10Writing programs without graphical IDE
- 10Is there a Batcave in Arkham City?
- 10Fuse box disabling
- View more network posts →